Friday, January 25, 2013

Bubblicious Borders

Well... since enjoyed making my first two sets of borders, I decided to attempt some more. I created a set called "Bubblicious Borders." It took me several attempts to get them right, but I think they turned out pretty darn cute. Check them out below. My hope is to create more doodle style clip art in the near future, so we shall see how artistic I can get.

I posted them in my Teacherspayteacher.com store in two separate sets. I want to see how well they sell before I decide to combine them into a MEGA set. Check them out at my TpT store (click on the images below)...




Click on the image below to get your FREE sample of my Bubblicious Borders. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Mona said...

Hi Meghan,

I found your blog thru the TPT site. Your frames are ADORABLE. I also teach first grade. I'm looking forward to reading more about your first grade experiences. I'm your newest follower {also following your store}.

Mona
First Grade Schoolhouse

Meghan Bryan said...

Thank you! I am excited to have some new followers. I am going to try to post at least once or twice a week. I hope you find what I post useful. Have a great day!

Delighted said...

I also found your through TPT. Cute borders!

imgoingfirst@gmail.com

Meghan Bryan said...

Thanks! Welcome to my blog. I will be posting new post very soon! :o)

Post a Comment