Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Attempt at Digital Clip Art...

First of all let me start this post by saying that I am obsessed with clip art, digital backgrounds, and fonts. I have been very intrigued by how people create these wonderful products. I began to wonder how I could do it myself. So I am not really an "artsy person"... creative... yes... but artsy... no! I am incredibly jealous of all those teachers that have been given the artistic gift of drawing and are using that gift to create wonderful clip art. I really wanted to at least learn how to create my own clip art. So through research and some self-teaching, I learned how to create clip art. There was a lot of trial and error in this process, especially the clip art set that I drew by hand. Check out my two attempts below (click on the pictures).



I hope you like them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment