Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Winter Wonderland {Math & Literacy Centers}

So I finally completed a full set of centers. While looking ahead what I will be teaching when I return from winter break, I noticed I did not have centers for some of the concepts. I decided to create Winter Wonderland {Math & Literacy Center}. These centers are aligned to the Common Core Standards. Check them out here at my TpT store (click on the image below):

In this pack of centers you will find:

Literacy Centers:
  • Winter Time Rhyme
  • Snowy Syllables
  • Frosty Fun (Medial Sound Practice)
  • Snowy Sentence Scramble
  • Wintery ABC Order


Math Centers:
  • Fact Family Friends
  • Snowman Addition (Adding 3 Numbers)
  • It's Wintertime (Telling Time to the Hour and Half-hour)
  • Even & Odd Igloos
  • True or False Number Sentences

Also, here is a FREEBIE from this pack of centers:

I hope you enjoy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment