Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Fact Triangles

This past school year I was beyond frustrated when my students mixed my fact triangles sets together. I thought to myself.... "There just has to be an easier way to keep track of all these sets." That is when I came up with the idea that I would create my own fact triangles, which each had a different color and design. That way, if I find any random fact triangles lying around the room, I would be able to return them to the correct set. Yesterday I created a WILD themed fact triangle set.

Check them out here at my TpT store (click on the image).


These sets are divided by design and color. There are two different designs (giraffe & zebra). Each design has 8 different colors (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink & black). There are 30 cards in each set. There are 16 different sets in this pack. If you click on the PREVIEW button, you can see suggestions for how to make the most of this set.

I plan on creating a couple more different designs. I will probably work on those throughout this week.




0 comments:

Post a Comment